Download WhatsApp For PC from PhoneAppsForPC.Net and Enjoy the App on your Fast Big Screen.
WhatsApp is the most convenient way to send quick messages via mobile phone to any contact or friend of our’s. All we need is that you friend should also have installed the application on Their Device. At present WhatsApp is compatible with virtually all mobile operating systems market i.e Android, iOS, Symbian and Windows Phone. That is, through WhatsApp we can communicate with any friend regardless of handset models. WhatsApp users can send text messages, voicemails, hyperlinks and images to any user. Image compression default also makes file transfer very smooth. One of the most interesting and useful feature of WhatsApp is the Group Chats. Any user can enter any group invitation of its creator. And you can leave whenever you want. WhatsApp is the perfect communication tool for any user of Android. Because thanks to it we can stop paying for texting forever.
Table of Contents
Download WhatsApp For PC: [Link]
WhatsApp For PC, Andy:
- Download and Install Andy From here: [Link].
- Open Andy from Desktop.
- Enter your Google ID and Configure Andy just like an Android Phone.
- Now Download the WhatsApp For PC from link given above.
- After the Download is Complete Open the APK file.
- Chose Andy As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the App will Start in Andy.
- Wait for the Installation to Complete.
- Open the Installed App from the Main menu of Andy emulator and Enjoy.
WhatsApp For PC, BlueStacks:
- Download and Install BlueStacks from here: [Link].
- Download the APK file of WhatsApp For PC from Link Above.
- Open the Downloaded Apk file.
- Chose BlueStacks As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the game will start on Bluestacks.
- After the Installation is Complete Play the App from Main menu of Bluestacks.
- Enjoy the Game on big Screen.
WhatsApp For PC, YouWave:
- Download and Install YouWave from here: [Link].
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com.
- In the search bar, enter the WhatsApp.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.