Comprehensively detects network status, including Wi-Fi security, download speed, upload speed, networking devices, and more. All with just one tap.
Quickly identifies apps using the network and accurately calculates data usage. One-tap to disable those apps to boost the network.
Comprehensively detects Wi-Fi security, including encryption status, network connection status, DNS security, SSL security, ARP security, signal strength, and other security issues. Detects them each one by one.
Accurately tests download and upload speeds.
Current Networking Devices
Checks which devices are sharing your network.
Displays charging status in real time. Accurately estimates remaining charge time.
Download Network Manager For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Car Mechanic Simulator 2016 For PC (Windows And Mac)
How to Install Network Manager For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Network Manager’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Otaku Heroes For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it! For ‘Network Manager For PC‘ Stay tuned on Phone App's For PC for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.