It will show an overlay above any app and mock your location for you! This is perfect for testing any location based app!
GPS JoyStick let's you mock your location in any direction that you point the joystick. It also let's you move the joystick controller overlay anywhere on your screen.
There are 3 settings options:
– Use last saved location: the last reported location when the app is closed
– Get current location: your current location
– Set location: manually enter the starting latitude and longitude coordinates
You can also select up to 3 different speed settings to maximize your mock location testing!
Additional mocking features to help facilitate testing:
– New Map overlay view which shows your current location and start location.
– You can tap anywhere on the map and it will put down a "Move to Location" marker
– You can select an option to "Walk to Start" or "Walk to Location" to automatically walk you back to where you started or to the new location you set.
Download GPS JoyStick For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Shadow Fight 2 For PC (Windows & MAC)
How to Install GPS JoyStick For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘GPS JoyStick’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Round Balls For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it! For ‘GPS JoyStick For PC‘ Stay tuned on Phone App's For PC for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.