Download Dots for PC from PhoneAppsForPc.net
Dots is a unique puzzle game. You have to combine the colored dots in the full lattice points, while the other points to flow down. Objective of the game is to get the highest number of points. You have to combine the colored dots in two or more groups. The more points you combine at the same time, the more points you will get. So, you have to set up a strategy to match the greatest number of points in a straight line. The game is simple and intuitive. This is why this game can make you addicted. Dots also have developed multiuser mode. You can play first and then lend your device to your friends to play, and then compare the two scores. Dots is a simple but addictive puzzle game with attractive interface. It is one of the best games in similar genres, and is ideal to spend your time.
Table of Contents
Dots For PC:
Download the Dots For PC from the Link below. Follow the instructions given below for its installations. We will be using third party emulators such as BlueStacks, YouWave and Andy. They are used for Running Phone App’s on PC.
Download Dots For PC: [Link]
Dots For PC, Andy:
- Download and Install Andy From here: [Link].
- Open Andy from Desktop.
- Enter your Google ID and Configure Andy just like an Android Phone.
- Now Download the Dots For PC from link given above.
- After the Download is Complete Open the APK file.
- Chose Andy As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the App will Start in Andy.
- Wait for the Installation to Complete.
- Open the Installed App from the Main menu of Andy emulator and Enjoy.
Dots For PC, BlueStacks:
- Download and Install BlueStacks from here: [Link].
- Download the APK file of Dots For PC from Link Above.
- Open the Downloaded Apk file.
- Chose BlueStacks As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the game will start on Bluestacks.
- After the Installation is Complete Play the App from Main menu of Bluestacks.
- Enjoy the Game on big Screen.
Dots For PC, YouWave:
- Download and Install YouWave from here: [Link].
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com.
- In the search bar, enter ‘Dots’.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.